Beef & Noodle DinnerUser Submitted Recipe
Cooked and cubed meat
Tomato Paste (10-12 months)
1. Cook whole wheat or plain egg noodles according to package directions.**
2. In a small saucepan combine fresh or frozen peas, small pieces of chopped
carrot, and small slices of celery.
3. Add enough water to cover. Cook until tender, reserve water.
4. In blender or food processor, combine small pieces of fully cooked beef, vegetables, noodles, and add in 1-2 tablespoons of tomato paste. (Tomato paste is optional and should be left out for babies under 10 months old - using milk and butter will make this a creamy mix in place of the tomato paste. You may also use a natural or salt free broth)
5. Puree, until the mixture is the desired consistency, for smaller babies or chop as needed for the older/toddler baby.
**You may use cooked rice or shaped pasta in place of the noodles
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!