Jamaican Jerk PorkUser Submitted Recipe
10 pounds picnic pork shoulder
1. Slice pork shoulder one inch diagonally
2. Waste the pork shoulder with a small amount of vinegar in a large container
3. Use a paper towel to dry the individual slices of pork
4. Rub N2J Sauce All Purpose Spicy Caribbean Seasoning all over each slice until the meat is fully glazed with seasoning
5. Put the seasoned pork in a Ziplock bag and place it in the refrigerator to marinate for 48 hours
6. Place the seasoned pork in a Covered Casserole Pot on a medium low setting to steam
7. Turn the meat after 30 minutes to ensure that the heat is evenly distributed, this process should take 1 hour
8. Preheat oven to 300°F, then place the meat in the oven and bake for 2 hours
9. Turn each slice over once per hour to ensure that the color is even and that the meat retain its moisture
10. Use the excess sauce from the Covered Casserole Pot to base the meat after 30 minutes ensure that the meat remain succulent
11. Cut the pork into one inch cubes and Enjoy!
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!