Lime BBQ Chicken WrapsUser Submitted Recipe
* 1 cup cooked chicken, bite size pieces
* 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
* 1/4 cup grated jicama
* 1/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1/4 cup canned yellow corn, drained
* 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
* 4 green onions, sliced
* 1 TB chopped fresh Basil
* 1 TB chopped fresh Cilantro
* 2 TB fresh squeezed Lime juice
*4 Whole Wheat tortillas
*1 Avocado, cubed
1. Combine BBQ sauce and chicken in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 45-60 seconds.
2. Meanwhile, combine black beans, corn, diced red bell pepper, sliced green onions, grated jicama, chopped basil and chopped cilantro in a bowl.
3. Add lime juice to vegetables and toss.
4. Add 1/4 portion of the vegetable mixture into each tortilla. Next, add 1/4 cup of warmed BBQ chicken. Then top with cubed avocado and serve.