Tropical BurgerUser Submitted Recipe
2 lb Chunk Ground Beef
2 Tbsp of Jamaican Jerk Sauce
1 Tbsp Black Pepper
2 Tbsp Complete Season
4 Sesame Burger Buns
1 Bag of Fresh Coleslaw
1 Whole Ripe Mango
1/4 Mango Chipotle Anything Dressing
1. Put the ground beef in a bowl.
2. Add the 2 Tbsp of jerk sauce, 1 Tbsp of black pepper, and 2 Tbsp of Complete Seasoning
3. After you add all the Seasoning, mix everything together.
4. Make 8 burgers and place them on a grill
5. Grill for 10 minutes
6. Blend the ripe Mango and mix it with the Mango Chipotle Dressing
7. Pour the mango mix on the coleslaw and mix everything together.
8. After 10 minutes of grilling, place the 8 beef chunks on 8 different buns.
9. Last step: Place the Coleslaw mixture on each burger.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!