Pizza BagelsCuisinart Original Recipe
Whether it is an-after school snack or weekend lunch, there are few kids who will not be excited about having pizza on a bagel."
1 bagel, halved
¼ cup pizza or marinara sauce
2 teaspoons grated Parmesan
2 ounces mozzarella, sliced
pinch kosher salt
1. Preheat the Compact Toaster Oven Broiler set to Bake at 400°F with the rack in position C for 5 minutes. Line the baking tray with foil, if desired, and fit with the broiling rack.
2. While oven is heating, lay both bagel halves, cut side up, on the assembled tray.
3. Evenly distribute the sauce and spread on top of each half, then top with the Parmesan and the mozzarella.
4. Put the assembled bagels into the oven and cook on Bake for 5 minutes. Switch to Broil and cook for an additional minute, or until the cheese is fully melted and lightly browned.
5. Serve immediately.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 260 (30% from fat) • carb. 32g • pro. 13g • fat 9g • sat. fat 5g
• chol. 23mg • sod. 563mg • calc. 230mg • fiber 2g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Compact Toaster Oven Broiler