FluhoUser Submitted Recipe
Pan fried tofu cubes with veggies over ramen
1 pound firm tofu (fresh tastes best)
Dash of sesame oil
1.5 T Garlic Black Bean Sauce (available in the Asian food section of most grocers)
2 packages ramen noodles with seasoning
1 bag frozen vegetables
1. Put water in cook pot to boil for ramen.
2. Heat fry pan on medium with enough sesame oil to coat the bottom.
3. Drain tofu and cut into 1cm cubes.
4. Toss cubes in pan. Stir in the garlic black bean sauce to coat.
5. Stir tofu every minute or so so it doesn't burn. It's done when all sites have a crispy, brown coat.
6. While tofu is cooking microwave frozen veggies on high for 4 minutes.
7. Put ramen in boiling water to cook.
8. Drain tofu. Toss with seasoning packets.
9. Add vegetables into pan with tofu. Toss to mix.
10. Serve veggie/tofu mix over ramen on plate.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!