Roasted Flounder with Artichokes and CapersCuisinart Original Recipe
Makes 4 servings
A quick and impressive light meal all made in a toaster oven."
1 pound fillet of flounder, or other similar white fish
1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
½ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1½ to 2 cups artichoke hearts, drained
2 tablespoons drained capers
1. Preheat the toaster oven to 425°F on Bake setting with the rack in position C.
Line baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. Rinse the fish and pat dry. Rub with the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Put the artichoke hearts into the prepared baking pan and place the seasoned fish on top. Finally, finish with the capers.
4. Roast in preheated oven until fish is just cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness.
5. Remove and serve immediately.
ServingsMakes four servings
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 276 (48% from fat) • carb. 5g • pro. 23g • fat 12g
sat. fat 2g • chol. 68mg • sod. 767mg • calc. 32mg • fiber 3g
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!