Summer Pork TacosUser Submitted Recipe
Fresh and Fiesty Mexican
1 Pork Tenderloin (about 1 lb.)
2-3 Cloves of Garlic (chopped)
Asado Spice Mix
1/2 C. Lime Juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp. olive oil
4 scallions (coarsely chopped)
1/2 White Onion (Sliced lengthwise, thin)
Flour or Corn tortillas
Queso Fresco Mexican Cheese
Low Fat Sour Cream
1. Score tenderloin diagonally on each side.
2. Season pork on both sides with Asado spice mix and salt and pepper.
3. Place pork in ziplock bag or large bowl and marinate with garlic and lime juice for at least 1 hour.
4. Grill tenderloin for aprox. 5 minutes each of the 4 sides on high heat grill, then remove and tent under tin foil for an additional 5 minutes.
5. When pork is cooked, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
6. While pork is cooking heat 1 tsp of oil in pan.
7. Add scallions and white onion and cook for approximately 5 minutes until veggies are soft.
8. Serve tacos in corn or flour tortillas with pork, onions, dash of taco sauce and optional garnishes for light and delicious meal!