Coconut Curry ChickenUser Submitted Recipe
1 cup unsweetened light coconut milk
1 teaspoon red Thai curry paste
1/2 large red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
2 teaspoons sugar substitute
1 teaspoon chicken stock concentrate
3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut cross-wise into 1/2 inch slices.
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
sliced fresh basil leaves and lime leaves as a garnish
2 1/2 cup steamed white rice
1. in a medium sized saucepan, over medium combine 1/4 cup coconut milk and curry paste. Bring to a boil.
2. Add peppers and onions. Cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add remaining coconut milk, sugar substitute and chicken concentrate. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook 1 minute.
3. Add chicken, cook 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, stirring once, to flip chicken strips.
4. Remove from heat, stir in lime juice.
5. Serve over rice, garnished with basil leaves and lime slices.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!