Rack of lambUser Submitted Recipe
a whole rack of lamb
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary)
1. Sear a whole rack of lamb for two minutes on each side.
2. Prepare marinade of Dijon mustard, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, salt, freshly ground black pepper, and rosemary
3. Season seared lamb with salt and pepper, brush on mustard marinade, store in refrigerator, saving excess marinade to use before cooking.
4. Preheat oven to 425°.
5. Roast lamb, bone side down for 12-14 minutes.
6. Lower heat to 325° and cook lamb for 20-25 minutes, until a meat thermometer registers 130°.
7. Do not overcook.