Love Me Lamb chopsUser Submitted Recipe
8 Small thick lamb loin chops, about 1¼ inches thick each
Coarsely Ground Black Pepper to taste
1 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Low Sodium Beef Broth
1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary Leaves, crushed
1. Lay out the Lamb Chops and grind the pepper on each side, pressing it into the surface.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium high, and place the Lamb Chops standing on the flat bone for 7 minutes, to heat the bone.
3. Turn each Lamb Chops onto a face, and brown on each side for 4 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to medium, add Beef Broth, Lemon Juice, and rosemary. Cook for 5 additional minutes, turn and cook for 5 minutes more.
5. Chops should register at least 125°F to 130°F with a thermometer (medium rare). Remove the chops, and place in an oven safe dish, cover with foil and place in 180°F oven.
6. Continue cooking the sauce, and add Rosemary. Thicken with cornstarch (make sure you add a little cornstarch to cold water, and add sparingly until desired thickness).
7. Remove Lamb Chops from the oven, adding any juices to the sauce, and plate.
8. Spoon sauce over Lamb Chops, and garnish with a sprig of fresh Rosemary.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!