Pukhta Paneer ( Cheese Dish)User Submitted Recipe
Melted butter 4tblsp
Diced onions ½ cup
Garlic paste 1tblsp
Ginger paste 1tblsp
Cumin seeds 1/2tsp
Fried paneercubes 1 lb
Yogurt ½ cup
Dried mint leaves 1/2tsp
Diced Tomatoes 1cup
Cashew nut paste 1tblsp
Garam masala 1/2tsp
Chilli powder ½ tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
Coriander powder 1tsp
Roasted cumin powder 1/2tsp
Cinnamon stick 1
1. Heat clarified butter in a pan
2. Add cumin seeds and cinnamon stick and let it become golden brown. (stick can be removed)
3. Add diced onions, fry for about 2-3 minutes, add garlic paste and stir until brown.
4. Add diced tomatoes, cashew nut paste and add ½ cup water to mix evenly all the ingredients .
5. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt to taste.
6. Add yogurt, mint leaves, cook for 5 minutes and add ½ cup of water, stir and simmer.
7. Add fried paneer cubes into it and let it go on slow heat for 5-10 more minutes until the gravy is completely done.
8. Transfer the exotic to a dish, garnish with roasted cumin powder and finely chopped coriander leaves, serve with Nan, or Parantha
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!