Patty McKeon's MeatloafUser Submitted Recipe
2 pound extra lean ground beef
2 large eggs
1 cup Italian style seasoned breadcrumbs
1 cup finely chopped onion
1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh marjoram
1 Tablespoon finely minced fresh parsley (optional)
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup ketchup
1/3 cup tomato paste
1. preheat oven to 350oF
2. using a Cuisinart Food Processor, finely chop 2 large yellow onions
3. in a large bowl whisk eggs slightly, until just combined.
4. combine all ingredients with the egg mixture. Use clean hands and combine thoroughly.
5. wash hands well, and dry them.
6. place all ingredients in an ungreased loaf pan (preferably pyrex.)
7. Using a fork, lightly mound uncooked meatloaf so it is rounded and slightly higher in the center.
8. cook at 350oF for 1 1/2 hours.
9. serve with mashed potatoes and a fresh steamed green vegetable. Delish.