Salmon Fillets Our WayUser Submitted Recipe
3/4 cup mayonnaise
4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
6 salmon fillets
1/4 chopped, fresh basil, or 1 tablespoon, dried
1. Mix mayonnaise and Dijon mustard in a bowl. Brush it on all over the top of the salmon fillets.
2. Rinse basil, dry it with a paper towel and snip it with a kitchen scissors, until chopped.
2. Then you sprinkle basil all over the tops of the mustard-mayonnaise mix on the fillets.
3. Next broil the salmon until it gets a little brown on top, about 5-7 minutes.
4. Serve with a salad, a veggie and rice. Delish!