Sexy Chicken BreastsUser Submitted Recipe
2 packages of thinly sliced chicken breasts (or 8 pieces)
Extra virgin olive oil
Lawry’s seasoned salt
Stove top stuffing
1. thoroughly wash and dry each chicken piece
2. Using a pastry brush, coat both sides of the chicken with olive oil
3. slice the mozzarella cheese into 16 thin pieces
4. Prepare two packages of stove top stuffing. In the preparation, use the chicken broth instead of water (usually 1 ½ cups)
5. take a piece of the chicken and salt the one side with garlic salt
6. place two pieces of mozzarella cheese on top of the salted side of the chicken
7. take a small amount of the prepared stove top stuffing and place it on top of the mozzarella cheese
8. roll the prepared piece with the stuffing and secure it with two toothpicks so that it will stay in place
9. salt the outside of the breast with Lawry’s seasoned salt
10. place the stuffed chicken breast into a baking pan.
11. repeat this until all of the 7 remaining pieces are done
12. pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
13. place the uncovered breasts into the oven for 40 minutes
14. remove from the oven and remove the toothpicks
15. serve the finished chicken with a side dish of your choice.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!