Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Pork RoastUser Submitted Recipe
1 cup Brown sugar
1 teaspoon Celery salt
1/2 teaspoon Salt (coarse )
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 pound Pork (Shoulder, Boneless or Bone in )
1/2 pound Raw Bacon
2 cups Vegetable Broth
1 teaspoon Soy sauce
1/2 Onion (very thinly sliced )
1 teaspoon of your favorite spices
1) Combine powdered ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well. Cover roast with rub.
2) Cover spiced roast fully, with bacon. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
1) Combine all of the ingredients into your crock pot. Bring to a boil, then add roast.
2) Cover and simmer on low heat for 8-10 hours.
3) Serve with salad, rice or mashed potatoes.
352 Cal, 16g Fat
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!