Hot DogsCuisinart Original Recipe
Here is the foundation for the perfect dog."
4 hot dogs
4 hot dog buns
melted butter (optional)*
1. Preheat the Cuisinart® Compact Grill Centro, fitted with the griddle plate and the rollers on the bottom of the Grill, to High.
2. Once preheated (about 10 minutes), place the hot dogs on the rollers.
3. When the hot dogs have been cooking for about 8 to 12 minutes, place the hot dog buns on the griddle cut side down and toast, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. *If using melted butter, brush the inside of the buns before toasting.
4. Serve with desired toppings and sides.
ServingsMakes 4 servings
Nutritional information per hot dog:
Calories 234 (54% from fat) • carb. 19g • pro. 10g • fat 15g • sat. fat 6g
• chol. 30mg • sod. 560mg • calc. 25mg • fiber 3g
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!