Grilled Rib-Eye SteaksCuisinart Original Recipe
Need a side dish? Prepare the Roasted Potato Skewers while grilling your steaks. Start with the potatoes and then after 15 minutes of cooking time, start cooking the steaks."
1 boneless rib-eye steaks (about 12 ounces)
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
¼ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1∕8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
1. Preheat the Cuisinart® Compact Grill Centro, fitted with the Grill plate, to High.
2. Coat the steak with ½ tablespoon of olive oil. Season evenly with the salt and pepper.
3. Once the Grill has preheated, for 10 minutes, place the steak on the hot Grill plate.
4. Grill 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
ServingsMakes 2 servings
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 527 (77% from fat) • carb. 0g • pro. 30g • fat 45g • sat. fat 16g
• chol. 116mg • sod. 362mg • calc. 17mg • fiber 0g
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!