Rosemary Garlic Lamb ChopsCuisinart Original Recipe
The simple marinade makes these chops tender and flavorful!"
1 pound lamb loin chops (about 6), each ½- to ¾-inch thick
½ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon chili powder
2 fresh rosemary sprigs, each broken to release flavor
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1. Toss the lamb chops with ¼ teaspoon of the salt, the pepper, chili powder, rosemary and garlic. Refrigerate for at least one hour and up to overnight.
2. When ready to cook remove chops from refrigerator and place on baking tray fitted with the broiling rack. Preheat oven on Convection Bake at 450°F with the rack in the upper position. Season chops with remaining salt.
3. Once oven is preheated place lamb in oven and set timer to 5 to 7 minutes depending on thickness of chops. Once time expires, set oven to Broil for 3 minutes. Lamb is medium rare when internal temperature is 130°F.
4. Allow lamb to rest about 5 minutes before serving.
ServingsMakes 3 to 6 servings
Nutritional information per serving (based on 6 servings):
Calories 181 (53% from fat) • carb. 1g • pro. 20g • fat 10g ∙•sat. fat 5g
• chol. 6mg • sod. 247mg • calc. 16mg • fiber 0g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
TOB-135 Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!