Yogurt-Marinated Lamb ChopsCuisinart Original Recipe
Serve this Greek-inspired dish alongside our Tzatziki."
4 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
1 teaspoon chopped oregano
¼ cup plain yogurt
1 lemon, zested and juiced
½ teaspoon kosher salt
6 lamb loin chops, 1-inch thick (about 1¾ pounds)
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Combine all ingredients except oil in a large bowl, tossing lamb to make sure it is evenly coated.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow lamb to marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours and then 1 hour at room temperature.
3. Preheat a Cuisinart® Griddler fitted with the grill plates and in the closed position, to High. When preheated, brush plates with oil. Grill lamb until it reaches desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare.
4. Allow lamb to rest for 5 minutes and serve.
ServingsMakes 6 servings
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 201 (36% from fat) • carb. 3g • pro. 28g
• fat 8g • sat. fat 3g • chol. 86mg • sod. 289mg
• calc. 56mg • fiber 0g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!