Rib-Eye SteaksCuisinart Original Recipe
The Cuisinart® Griddler® Deluxe sears steaks to perfection. Use our grilling guide on page 8 to cook steaks just the way you and your family like them, from rare to well done."
2 rib-eye steaks, 1 to 2 inches thick
2 teaspoons olive oil
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Marinate the steaks in the olive oil, salt and pepper for at least 1 hour.
2. Fit the Griddler® Deluxe with the grill plates and preheat both plates to 450°F, then set both plates to SEAR.
3. Place the marinated steaks on the lower grill plate. Close the unit and using the cover height adjuster, adjusting the upper plate so it is just resting on the top of the steaks. Allow to grill for 2 minutes on SEAR with an additional 1 to 2 minutes at 450°F, if using 1-inch steaks for rare, or an additional 3 to 4 minutes for medium rare.
4. Allow steaks to rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
ServingsMakes 2 steaks
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 331 (35% from fat) • carb. 0g • pro. 52g • fat 12g • sat. fat 3g
• chol. 136mg • sod. 699mg • calc. 46mg • f iber 0g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!