Grilled Pork Chops, Cuban-StyleCuisinart Original Recipe
Latin flavors work well with pork. Be sure to get the thick-cut pork chops for the best flavor and don’t overcook, which dries pork out."
4 thick-cut boneless pork chops, about 2½ pounds in total
¼ cup olive oil
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon ground cumin
¼ to ½ teaspoon kosher salt
pinch freshly ground black pepper
1. Put all of the ingredients in a shallow glass baking dish, turning chops to coat. Cover and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
2. Once pork has marinated, fit the Griddler® Deluxe with the grill plates and preheat both plates to 425˚F.
3. Place the chops on the preheated lower grill plate. Close the unit and using the cover height adjuster, adjust the upper plate so it is just resting on top of the chops. Grill for about 7 minutes, depending on thickness, or until the internal temperature registers 130˚F.
4. Remove chops from grill and let rest until internal temperature is about 140˚F.
ServingsMakes 4 servings
Nutritional information per serving
Calories 564 (53% from fat) • carb. 5g • pro. 59g • fat 33g • sat. fat 9g
• chol. 196mg • sod. 255mg • calc. 65mg • f iber 0g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!