Honey-Roasted Peaches with CreamCuisinart Original Recipe
3 to 4 medium-firm peaches, halved and pitted
1/4 to 1⁄3 cup honey (depending on sweetness of peaches)
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
pinch kosher salt
amaretti cookies, crushed, for garnish
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss the peaches, honey, salt and lemon juice together until peaches are fully coated. Line the baking pan with parchment and arrange the peaches, cut side up, evenly on the pan. Spread any excess honey mixture over the peaches.
2. Put peaches in the oven with the rack in the middle rack position. Set to Bake Steam at 375°F for 20 minutes.
3. While peaches are cooking, prepare the honey cream. Put the cream in a mixing bowl and begin to whisk either by hand or with a hand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Gradually add the remaining ingredients and whisk to a soft peak – you want the cream to be slightly loose. Reserve.
4. Transfer the peaches to a platter and pour the honey cream over them.
Garnish with the crushed cookies. Serve immediately.
ServingsMakes 6 to 8 servings
Nutritional information per serving (based on 8 servings): Calories 119 (40% from fat) • carb. 18g • pro. 1g
• fat 6g • sat. fat 3g • chol. 20mg • sod. 54mg
• calc. 14mg • fiber 1g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Combo Steam + Convection Oven
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!