Mini Raspberry-Swirled CheesecakesUser Submitted Recipe
For the cheesecake/filling:
1 package (8 oz) Cream Cheese, room temperature
1/3 c. sugar
2 tsp. heavy cream
1/4 tsp. vanilla bean paste
For the raspberry swirl:
1/4 c. water
2 tbsp. sugar
1 c. raspberries
For the crust:
14 oreo cookie halves (7 cookies with the filling removed)
1½ tbsp. melted butter
1 tsp. sugar
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a mini cheesecake pan with baking spray. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, grind all ingredients for crust, except for the melted butter. The mixture should resemble slightly coarse crumbs. Remove mixture and pour melted butter over. Mix until crumbs are wet. Press into the bottom of each hole. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
3. To prepare the raspberry swirl, combine all ingredients in a medium size saucepan over medium heat. Reduce raspberries until they form a thick syrup. Remove and pour through a mesh sieve. Discard any seeds. Set the sauce aside.
4. To prepare the filling, beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla, heavy cream and egg. Mix until just combined.
5. Pour filling over each crust, dividing evenly. Add a dollop of raspberry sauce to each and swirl using a toothpick. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing cheesecakes (yes your cheesecakes will sink a little, this is normal).
6. Remove cheesecakes from pan using the bottom of a wooden spoon. Using a butter knife, remove metal bottoms and place cheesecakes in an airtight container. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.