Peanut Butter and Nutella SandwichesUser Submitted Recipe
1 3/4 c peanut butter
1 c granulated sugar
3/4 c brown sugar
2 sticks of butter
2 cups flour
2 pinches of salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup nutella
1/2 cup milk chocolate cream cheese
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon milk
1/4 cup cinnamon butter (optional)
1. Mix sugar butter vanilla and peanut butter with electric mixer until fluffy.
2. Add eggs. Combine until blended.
3. Add flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix until combined.
4. Preheat oven to 350F.
5. Make 3/4 teaspoon balls. Place 2 in apart on cookie sheet.
6. Using a fork flatten the cookie to about 1/8 of an inch.
7. Bake for 6-9 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Using the whisk head for the electric mixer, blend all ingredients until slightly whipped, similarly to a frosting.
2. After cookies cool, generally add a 2 tsps of filling on to one cookie. Top with another cookie that is similar in size.