Jan's Chocolate Bon BonsUser Submitted Recipe
2 cups Peanut Butter (18oz jar)
1/2 cup softened butter (2 sticks)
1 box (lb.) confectionery sugar
3 cups rice krispies
1/2 block paraffin wax – (1/8 box of 4 blocks)
12 oz choc chips semi sweet – try premium chips for added rich taste
8 oz. Hershey bar
1. Mix ingredients
2. Roll into large ball and let set for one hour in refrigerator. If room permits make the peanut butter balls and chill them.
3. Using a double boiler melt wax first then chocolate.
4. Make the balls with a melon baller or cookie scoop.
5. Drop balls into coating, remove with candy tool or toothpicks.
6. Place coated balls to cool on wax/parchment paper.
Servingsno serving information available
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!