Peanut Butter CheesecakeUser Submitted Recipe
2 cups crushed pretzel sticks
6 tablespoons melted butter
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 pound cream cheese, softened
1 pound sour cream, at room temp
¾ cup sugar
3 each eggs, at room temp
½ tablespoon vanilla
1 ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Spray a 9 inch spring form pan with cooking spray, line with parchment paper. Wrap pan in foil to prepare for a water bath. Have a baking pan larger than the springform pan standing by. You will fill the pan half way with water when the cheesecake is ready to be placed in the oven.
2. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
1. Combine all crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a prepared pan. Chill while assembling cheesecake.
1. Whip cream cheese until smooth. Scrape the bowl, including the bottom
2. Add in sour cream and sugar. Whip until smooth. Scrape the bowl.
3. Add vanilla, salt and peanut butter. Whip again until smooth. Scrape the bowl.
4. Add eggs. Whip until incorporated.
5. Pour onto crust and bake in a water bath at 300 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes. Your cheesecake will be dine when it begins to pull away from the sides of the pan.
6. Let cool to room temperature and then chill for at least 4 hours.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!