Peanut Butter Perfection PieUser Submitted Recipe
1 Peanut Cookie Crust
½ cup Chocolate hazelnut spread
¼ cup Honey Roasted Peanuts chopped
8 oz. cream cheese
small jar marshmellow fluff
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups whipped cream
12 peanut butter sandwich creme cookies
1/4 cup granulated sugar
6 T butter, melted
1. Blend the cream cheese, marshmallow cream and peanut butter with an electric mixer until smooth. Add in the whipped topping and mix with an electric mixer until blended.
2. Place ½ of filling in crust. Spread chocolate spread over filling and sprinkle with chopped honey roasted peanuts.
3. Spread remaining filling over chocolate spread and nuts.
4. Garnish with additional chopped nuts, chocolate spread and whipped cream.
1. Process the peanut butter sandwich creme cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs are formed.
2. Add in melted butter and sugar and process until blended. The mixture will resemble wet sand.
3. Press mixture into a 9 inch pie plate that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray