Fruit CobblerUser Submitted Recipe
Simplicity in Baking Cobbler
1 - stick of butter softened to room temperature
1 - cup of sugar
1 - can of evaporated milk
1 - cup of all-purpose flour
1 - large can of fruit of your choice, including liquid or you may use fresh fruit of your choice, using a bit of sugar to bring out the natural juices in the fruit
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare 13"x9" baking pan using non-stick spray or butter.
- Using mixer, cream softened butter and sugar together.
- Mix evaporated milk into butter and sugar combination.
- Slowly add flour to butter, sugar, and milk mixture. Mix until smooth and combined.
- Pour the combined mixture (butter,sugar,milk,and flour)into prepared baking pan.
- Drizzle fruit over the top of the mixture in the pan, dropping in equal parts to spread the fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until almost set in the middle. Do not over bake. It should be nice and moist with plenty of juices.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!