Creamiest New York CheesecakeUser Submitted Recipe
Cheesecake New York Style
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2 egg yolks
1 3/4 cups white sugar
1/8 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Mix the graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of the white sugar, and the melted butter together.
2. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of one 9 or 10 spring form pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs and egg yolks; mix until smooth. Add the remaining 1 3/4 cups of white sugar, the flour and the heavy cream. Blend until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
4. Put pan in oven. NOW turn oven on to 200◦. Cook for 3 hours and 10 minutes. Give or take 10 minutes. Cheesecake should be a little firm when you turn the oven off, but not real firm. Crack oven door open and let cheesecake cool in the oven for 1 more hour or longer if you wish.
5. Put cheesecake in refrigerator overnight. It is best after a full 24 hours.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!