Apple GaletteUser Submitted Recipe
prepared pie dough rolled out to 10in
3 large tart apples
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons milk
1. Put the dough in a 9in dish and let the sides overhang.
2. Core and slice apples, packing them in tightly.
3. Melt butter and mix with sugar and cinnamon.
4. Fold over galette edges.
5. Drizzle butter mixture and milk over the galette.
6. Bake at 400° F for 50 minutes
Servingsno serving information available
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!