Pumpkin StuffUser Submitted Recipe
1 large can of pumpkin
1 tbs cinnamon
1 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 large can of evaporated milk
1 box super-moist yellow cake mix
1 cup chopped pecans
1 1/4 cubes butter or margarine melted
Whipped cream or Cool Whip (optional but recommended!)
1. Mix together pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, sugar, salt, and evaporated milk.
2. Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
3. Sprinkle DRY cake mix and pecans over mixture. (Important that cake mix be sprinkled on DRY.)
4. Drizzle butter or margarine over mixture.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Serve warm with whipped cream or Cool Whip