CheesecakeUser Submitted Recipe
3 8-Ounce Bricks Of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (Let It Sit Out To Soften)
4 Egg Whites
1 Cup Of Sugar
1 Teaspoon Of Vanilla
1 Cup Of Graham Cracker Crumbs
2 Cups Of Sour Cream
2 Tbsp. Of Sugar
Teaspoon Of Vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) Put the four egg whites in a bowl and beat with a mixer on high until stiff while gradually pouring in the cup of sugar.
3) Cut the 3 bricks of cream cheese in half and beat into the egg whites until smooth
4) Pour in the teaspoon of vanilla and beat until it's mixed thoroughly
5) Spray cooking spray (aka pam) into a 9 inch spring form pan 3 inches deep. Then dust the pan with the one cup of graham cracker crumbs
6) Pour the mixture into the pan and bake in the oven 25-35 minutes or until the cake doesn't look or shake like soup
7) Take out cake and heat the oven up to 450.
8) Mix in another bowl the 2 cups of sour cream, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
9) Pour mixture on cake and put back in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
10) Chill for at least two hours or longer (i recommend overnight just to be safe)
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!