milk chocolate caramelsUser Submitted Recipe
Heavy Cream 1qt 14 oz
Milk Chocolate 7.8 oz
toasted Slice Almonds
1. Bring heavy cream and butter to a boil, set aside
2. Bring sugar to carmalized stage, dark amber
3. Add cream mixture to caramel off fire.
4. Mix in milk chocolate and stir till chocolate is melted
5. Pour into molds and cover with toasted Almonds.
6. place in half sheet pan
7. Chill over night and then cut.
Servingsdepends on how you cut them
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!