Oatmeal Apple CookiesUser Submitted Recipe
1 cup Butter, softened
1 ¼ cup Brown Sugar, packed
½ cup White Sugar
2 tbs. Milk
2 tsp. Vanilla
1 ¾ All Purpose Flour
½ tsp. Salt
2 ½ cup Oats (Do not use Instant or Quick Cooking)
1 tsp Cinnamon
¼ tsp Nutmeg
1 cup Dehydrated Apples
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Sift flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
3. 3. Cream butter and sugars in another large bowl. With Cuisinart stand mixer running, add 1 egg at a time, then add milk and vanilla and last add cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. With the mixer on a low speed, gradually blend in flour until fully incorporated.
5. Blend in oats and raisins.
6. Roll into teaspoon size balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 9-10 minutes for chewy cookies or 12-13 minutes for crispy cookies.
Cool cookies on rack.