Best Ever Chocolate Chip CookiesUser Submitted Recipe
1 1/2 Cups White Sugar
2 Cups Brown Sugar
2 Cups Unsalted Butter (4 sticks)
1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
2 Tablespoons Vanilla
6 Cups Flour
2 Handfuls of Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat Oven to 325 Degrees F.
2. Combine Flour, sugars, butter, and vanilla until creamy in Cuisinart Stand Mixer
3. Add Dry ingredients to flour, and add flour a little at a time.
4. Fold in Chocolate Chips.
5. Roll into balls, and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 13-15 minutes until shininess is gone.
7. While cookies are baking, place a sheet of foil on the counter the size of the cookie sheet.
8. When cookies are just about done (shininess is gone) remove from the oven, and leave them on the tray for an additional two minutes.
9. Transfer cookies to the foil on your counter.
10. Cool, and enjoy!