Peach Cobbler - 6 ServingsUser Submitted Recipe
3 cups peeled and sliced ripe peaches
1 cup plus 3 tbsp sugar
1 1/4 cup plus 1 1/2 tbsp ap flour
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup milk
4 tbsp butter, melted
vanilla ice cream, for accompaniment
1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Butter an 8 inch square baking dish.
2. Toss the peaches with 3 tbsp sugar, 1 1/2 tbsp flour, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Pour into the baking dish.
3. Sift together 1 1/4 cup flour, 1 tsp salt and the baking powder in a bowl. Mix with 1 cup sugar.
4. Beat the egg, milk and butter in a large bowl. Stire into the dry ingredients and mix well. Pour over the peaches
5. Bake for 40 minutes.
6. Serve the cobbler warm, topped with vanilla ice cream.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!