Peanut Butter Cocoa Krispie TreatsUser Submitted Recipe
3 tablespoons butter
1 bag miniature marshmallows (4 cups)
1 cup smooth peanut butter
5 cups cocoa rice krispie cereal
1) Measure out your cereal. You will want this ready to add to the marshmallow mixture.
2) In a microwave safe bowl, heat butter and marshmallow on high for 2 minutes. Stir with a rubber or silicone spoon. Heat an additional 30 seconds until the mixture has melted.
3) Stir in peanut butter. Add cereal and mix well.
4) Grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Using a greased spatula or a piece of wax paper, press the krispie mixture into the pan. Make sure it is even.
5) Allow it to cool before cutting it into squares. Enjoy!
Servingsno serving information available
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!