Scrumptious Seafood Brunch BakeUser Submitted Recipe
1 dozen large eggs
1/2 cups milk
1 cup chopped asparagus
6 oz package cooked salad shrimp, drained
1 cup imitation crab meat, chopped
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1 8 oz can refrigerated crescent rolls
1/4 cup salted butter
1 package Hollandaise Sauce Mix
1 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Open can of refrigerated crescent rolls and lay out in ungreased 9x13 non-stick cake pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat eggs and 1/2 cup milk together until well blended. Add asparagus, shrimp, crab meat, cheese, ground black pepper and salt. Stir well. When well blended pour evenly over the top of the crescent.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until egg is cooked thoroughly. Allow to cool 5 minutes.
4. While cooling, prepare Hollandaise sauce as directed on package, using 1/4 cup butter and 1 cup water.
5. Cut the Simply Scrumptious Seafood Brunch Bake into 12 squares, drizzle squares with Hollandaise Sauce.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!