Waffle Mix WafflesCuisinart Original Recipe
The recipe makes enough for four waffles, but increase it for however many mouths you need to feed. The waffles freeze well and can be reheated quickly in a toaster oven."
3½ cups Waffle Mix
2 cups reduced-fat milk
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons grapeseed or vegetable oil
1. Put all the ingredients into a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth. Let batter rest 5 minutes before using.
2. Preheat the Cuisinart® Waffle Maker to desired setting (a tone will sound when preheated).
3. Pour 1 heaping cup onto the center of the lower grid of the preheated waffle maker; spread batter evenly using a heatproof spatula. Close lid of waffle maker. When tone sounds, waffle is ready. Open lid and carefully remove baked waffle. Repeat with remaining batter.
4. For best results, serve immediately with desired toppings.
ServingsMakes 4 full waffles (16 waffle wedges)
Nutritional information per waffle wedge:
Calories 126 (21% from fat) • carb. 21g • pro. 4g • fat 3g
• sat. fat 1g • chol. 26mg • sod. 300mg
• calc. 63mg • fiber 1g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!