Pão de QueijoUser Submitted Recipe
Brazilian Cheese Puffs
2 cups tapioca flour
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter (if salted, use 1/2 teaspoon salt, if unsalted, use 1 teaspoon)
1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease mini-muffin tin or spray with Pam.
2. Bring the milk, salt, and butter to a boil over medium heat.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Slowly add tapioca flour, stirring constantly until thoroughly mixed.
5. Add the cheese and eggs and mix until smooth.
6. Fill each mini muffin cup all the way up.
7. Bake until golden brown, usually about 20-25 minutes.
Eat while hot. Cooked puffs can be stored in the fridge as long as they are kept covered and then warmed up on a low setting in a toaster oven.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!