Cranberry On the Go SconesUser Submitted Recipe
1/3 cup butter
1 3/4 cup flour
3 tablespoons honey
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 cup cranberries
4-7 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
1 egg beaten
Heat oven to 400.
1. Cut butter, flour, baking powder with dough hook at low speed until mixture looks like crumbs.
2. Change dough hook to mixing paddle. Add honey at low speed.
3. Stir in egg and cranberries until mixed.
4. Add yogurt a tablespoon at a time until the dough leaves the side of the mixing bowl.
5. Turn onto lightly floured surface and knead, turning 4 times.
6. Press down dough into circle 1" thick and cut into wedges.
7. Brush wedges with beaten egg.
8. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!