Five-Spice Chicken WingsCuisinart Original Recipe
Seasoned with the classic Chinese spice blend, these wings are wonderfully aromatic and flavorful too."
1 pound chicken wings, tips removed, drumettes and flats separated
1½ tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2½ tablespoons five-spice powder, store-bought or homemade
2 tablespoons sliced scallions, for serving
1. Preheat the Compact Toaster Oven Broiler set to Bake at 425°F with rack in position A for 5 minutes. Line the baking tray with aluminum foil.
2. In a bowl, toss the wings with the vegetable oil. Evenly sprinkle wings with the salt and spice powder, rubbing the spices into the chicken wings by hand to thoroughly and evenly coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for up to 3 hours.
3. Arrange the wings in a single layer on the prepared pan and bake for
4. Garnish with scallions and serve immediately.
Servings2 to 4
Nutritional information per wing:
Calories 53 (40% from fat) • carb. 1g • pro. 7g • fat 2g • sat. fat 1g
• chol. 17mg • sod. 25mg • calc. 4mg • fiber 0g