Buffalo Style PopcornCuisinart Original Recipe
Spice up your popcorn with a little hot sauce!
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/3 cup popcorn kernels
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons hot sauce
¼ teaspoon cider vinegar
pinch kosher/sea salt
1. Pour the vegetable oil onto the heating plate with the measured popcorn kernels.
2. Place the bowl on the popping plate and switch the slide selector to Pop.
3. Once the unit has been turned on, put the butter into a small saucepan over medium heat to melt. Once melted, stir hot sauce and vinegar into butter to incorporate well. Remove from heat.
4. Once the last kernel has popped, move the slide selector from Pop to Mix. Drizzle the melted butter through the flavor dispenser. Sprinkle in the salt. Allow to mix for about 30 to 45 seconds so flavors completely coat the popcorn.
5. Place lid on popper and invert. Serve immediately.
ServingsMake about 6 cups
Nutritional information per 1-cup serving:
Calories 112 (61% from fat) • carb. 10g • pro. 2g
• fat 8g • sat. fat 4g • chol. 15mg • sod. 240mg
• calc. 1mg • fiber 2g