Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn (CPM-950)Cuisinart Original Recipe
This classic combination of butter paired
with cinnamon sugar makes a delicious
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (add an extra pinch if you are a big cinnamon lover!)
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/3 cup popcorn kernels
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
pinch kosher/sea salt
1. Stir the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
2. Pour the vegetable oil onto the heating plate with the measured popcorn kernels.
3. Place the bowl on the popping plate and switch the slide selector to Pop.
4. Once the unit has been turned on, put the butter into a small saucepan over medium heat to melt. Once melted, stir in the cinnamon sugar until well incorporated. Remove from heat.
5. Once the last kernel has popped, move the slide selector from Pop to Mix. Drizzle the melted butter through the flavor dispenser, scraping the the sides of the saucepan with a spatula. Sprinkle in the salt. Allow to mix for about 30 to 45 seconds so flavors completely coat the popcorn.
6. Place lid on popper and invert. Serve immediately.
ServingsMakes about 8 cups
Nutritional information per 1-cup serving:
Calories 96 (53% from fat) • carb. 10g • pro. 1g
• fat 6g • sat. fat 3g • chol. 11mg • sod. 1mg
• calc. 2mg • fiber 1g