Popcorn Snack Mix (CPM950)Cuisinart Original Recipe
Perfect snack for your next party!"
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon kosher salt
pinch cayenne pepper
1 cup mini pretzels
¾ cup mixed roasted nuts
¾ cup shelled roasted peanuts
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/3 cup popcorn kernels
¼ cup unsalted butter
½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Mix the sugar, paprika, salt and cayenne together in a small bowl. Mix the pretzels and nuts together in a separate small bowl.
2. Pour the vegetable oil onto the heating plate with the measured popcorn kernels.
3. Place the bowl on the popping plate and switch the slide selector to Pop.
4. Once the unit has been turned on, put the butter and the Worcestershire sauce into a small saucepan over medium heat to melt. Once butter is melted, remove from heat.
5. When the last kernel has popped, move the slide selector from Pop to Mix.
7. Remove the flavor dispenser and add the pretzels and nuts. Allow to mix in.
8. Drizzle in the butter and then sprinkle in the spice mixture. Allow to mix for about 30 to 45 seconds so flavors completely coat the popcorn.
9. Place lid on popper and invert. Serve immediately.
Note: For an extra crispy snack mix, pour onto a baking sheet and place in a 325°F oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool and serve.
ServingsMakes about 10 cups
Nutritional information per 1-cup serving:
Calories 304 (53% from fat) • carb. 29g • pro. 8g
• fat 18g • sat. fat 4g • chol. 12mg • sod. 722mg
• calc. 23mg • fiber 4g