Olive Oil Popcorn - (CPM-950)Cuisinart Original Recipe
2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
1/3 cup popcorn kernels
1/3 - 3/4 teaspoon kosher/sea salt
1. Pour 2 teaspoons of olive oil onto the heating plate with the measured popcorn kernels.
2. Place the bowl on the popping plate and switch the slide selector to Pop.
3. When the last kernel has popped, move the slide selector from Pop to Mix. Drizzle the remaining olive oil and sprinkle the salt through the flavor dispenser. Allow to mix for about 30 to 45 seconds so flavors completely coat the popcorn.
4. Place cover on popper and invert. Serve immediately.
ServingsMakes about 8 cups
Nutritional information per 1-cup serving:
Calories 61 (48% from fat) • carb. 7g • pro. 1g
• fat 3g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg • sod. 148mg
• calc. 1mg • fiber 1g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Hot Air Popcorn Maker