Popcorn Snack Mix (CPM100 Hot Air Popper)Cuisinart Original Recipe
nonstick cooking spray
1/3 cup popcorn kernels
4 tablespoons grapeseed oil
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
dash hot sauce
1 cup mini pretzels or pretzel sticks (broken into 1/2-inch pieces)
1 1/2 cups roasted mixed nuts
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a ridged baking sheet with foil and lightly coat the foil with the cooking spray.
2. Remove chute and put the kernels into the popping chamber. Replace chute and insert butter warming cup.
3. Place a large bowl underneath the chute and turn unit on.
4. While the corn is popping, stir the oil, spices, Worcestershire and hot sauce together until fully combined; reserve.
5. Once the last kernel has popped, turn unit off. Add the pretzels and mixed nuts, and then pour the oil mixture over the mixture and toss to fully coat.
6. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to combine flavors. Serve immediately.
ServingsMakes about 12 cups
Nutritional information per 1-cup serving:
Calories 255 (55% from fat) • carb. 24g • pro. 6g • fat 16g • sat. fat 2g • chol. 0mg • sod. 602mg • calc. 21mg • fiber 3g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Hot Air Popcorn Maker
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!