Indian style "Sweet & Sour Grilled Chicken"User Submitted Recipe
Indian style- Grilled Chicken
This chicken recipe can be made for appetizers or can be eaten as a sandwich. Enjoy!"
Chicken thighs(boneless, skinless)- 1 lb
Red chili powder- 2 tsp
Cumin powder- 1 tsp
Garam masala powder- 2 tsp
Coriander powder- 2 tsp
Lemon juice- 1 tblsp
Maple syrup- 1 tblsp
Olive oil- 1-1/2 tblsp
Salt- according to taste
1. In a ziploc bag add the ingredients except for the chicken; mix well.
2. Add the chicken to this mixture and massage it.
3. Let the chicken marinate for 3-4 hours.
4. Grill the chicken in an outdoor grill.
5. Serve it hot with a salad of onion and cucumber.
Calories-130, Protein-13.5gm, Total fat-8.5gm, Sodium-200mg