Indian style "Sweet & Sour Grilled Chicken"User Submitted Recipe
Indian style- Grilled Chicken
This chicken recipe can be made for appetizers or can be eaten as a sandwich. Enjoy!"
1 lb. Chicken thighs(boneless, skinless)
2 tsp. Red chili powder
1 tsp. Cumin powder
2 tsp. Garam masala powder
2 tsp. Coriander powder
1 tbsp. Lemon juice
1 tbsp. Maple syrup
1 1/2 tbsp. Olive oil
Salt to taste
1. In a ziploc bag add the ingredients except for the chicken; mix well.
2. Add the chicken to this mixture and massage it.
3. Let the chicken marinate for 3-4 hours.
4. Grill the chicken in an outdoor grill.
5. Serve it hot with a salad of onion and cucumber.
Calories-130, Protein-13.5gm, Total fat-8.5gm, Sodium-200mg
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!