Cheddar Chutney CheesecakeUser Submitted Recipe
24 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup grated onion
pinch of cayenne
1 cup mango chutney, divided*
1 cup grated sharp cheddar
1 cup chopped pecans, divided
*May substitute with apricot preserves or similar item with favorable results.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients, including half of the chutney and half of the pecans.
3. Pour into a spring form pan. Swirl remaining chutney into mixture.
4. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
5. Cover with foil.
6. Bake in a water bath for 20-25 minutes or until center is set. Uncover during the last ten minutes of cooking.
Serve with crackers, apple slices, etc. Can be made up to 3 days ahead of time. Store in refrigerator.
Servingsno serving information available
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!